classification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi again-
I noticed that I am classified as a junior member with one star. I am just curious as to what that means.
Thanks for the info.
Becky

Hi Becky,

The membership names are based on the number of posts you have made on ScubaBoard. As you make more posts to the board, your member name will change. The membership names fall in the order of Junior Member 0 - 30 posts, Member 30-100 posts and Senior Member 100+ posts. It's actually just a way to give the people who post to the board a sense of community and a feeling for who has been around a while.

I hope my explaination helps you understand the structure and purpose and I hope to see you around again. Feel free to post any questions you may have and answer any questions others post. The ScubaBoard is here so that divers can help each other whenever there is a need.

Cheers,

I see. Thanks for clarification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom