Clean dive lights properly - for press button switch type

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
There are some tips on how to properly clean dive lights with press button switches. Ensuring your lights are well-maintained not only prolongs their lifespan, also guarantees optimal performance during your underwater adventures.

Check details online:

Do you sell a maintenance kit with the tool for the switch?

Do you sell a maintenance kit with the tool for the switch?
I 2nd that! I've never seen that before. I use a screwdriver and end up stabbing myself if I'm not careful... not to mention it scratches the face of the light.

Maintenance tool looks printable?
I thought about that but those tolerances look tight looking at my light. Maybe though.

Maybe newer lights include this tool? They include sleeves made of the same material for switching between different size batteries.

I thought about that but those tolerances look tight looking at my light. Maybe though.

Maybe newer lights include this tool? They include sleeves made of the same material for switching between different size batteries.
would be great if they included the tool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom