Clean Up Lake Pleasant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the weekend right before the SCUBA Show

I would second the weekend before (April 12th and or 13th) to make sure that it is cleaned up before the event. I will keep an eye on this thread, we have already planned on pre-diving the area since we are helping the the April 19th event.

I would second the weekend before (April 12th and or 13th) to make sure that it is cleaned up before the event. I will keep an eye on this thread, we have already planned on pre-diving the area since we are helping the the April 19th event.

When are you doing the pre-dive?

It looks like Saturday the 12th at around 7:00 am is going to work the best for us.

We'll be in the Keys the weekend you're planning, but Beth and I will do some clean up of our own during some March dives to help. I wish I could join you all, but the Keys are callin'......

I'm good with doing a clean-up on the morning of the 12th. But I should mention that Vince over at Saguaro told me that there was a clean-up dive planned as part of the day's events during the show. I'm sure that there's enough junk and debris down there to go around for both days. I'll see if there is anything posted on the Project AWARE calendar and I'll post the 12th.

Steve.

It looks like Saturday the 12th at around 7:00 am is going to work the best for us.

Wow! It's April already. And the clean-up dive date, last I heard, is set for the 12th at 7:00am :11: at the area west of the 10-lane boat ramp. Hope to see a bunch of folks come out.

Steve.

Who is going to head up the tube stake grilling brigade? Did you want to post some kind of a food sign up sheet and make an event out of it?

Also, right now people are filling up the area pretty quick -- they are getting there on Friday night and are putting their boats in the water right at the shore. We probably ought to get a volunteer or two to spend the night and keep the place roped off. Just a thought.

Wow! It's April already. And the clean-up dive date, last I heard, is set for the 12th at 7:00am :11: at the area west of the 10-lane boat ramp. Hope to see a bunch of folks come out.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom