For Sale cleaning out my storage box #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

david.lionheart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a bunch of different items up for sale. most of it has been used at one point or another but there are some new items as well that havent touched the water.

first up on this second list is dive alert smb, brand new oral inflation and has a dump valve on it asking $25

next is a xs scuba 50 lb lift bag, brand new. asking $40

next is a pair of waterproof 5mm kevlar gloves. there is one hole in the left thumb on the stitching and then the kevlar has started to tear away at the stitching as well in two small spots. asking $40

next is a pair of large mares x-streams. still in decent shape but ive put close to 1k dives on them. asking $40.

next is an omer float for spearfishing. can hold a couple spearguns and has a spot on top for a flag. holds air perfectly. asking $50 and will include a dive flag as well, not pictured.

last is a couple of tank bands and a pony bottle holder. asking $25 bucks for all.

so thats all the items, because i can only upload ten photos on a single thread this link is for the rest of the items For Sale - cleaning out my storage box.

all prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. let me know if you have any questions. or want more pictures.

happy diving!

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 146
Would you take $60 for the SMB and lift bag? If so, I'll take them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom