Cleaning out the Garage :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Need to clean out the old gear - All prices include shipping to all 50 states.

If you are in Canada we can work something out :)

HOG/DIR Singles Rig

-1 Halcyon SS Plate/MC Pack + Pioneer 26 wing - wing is faded on one side, but works perfectly (been my primary rig till recently) Includes a DSS inflator - if you prefer I will include the original SS inflator instead. & DSS Cam Bands, XS Scuba weight pockets, SS Shears/pocket, Fox 40 Whistle, 2 Buckles (1 SS/1 Plastic) $265

-Jetfins XXL, with spring straps $75

-Regulator set: Beuchat DIN 1st stage, beuchat backup with necklace, Scubapro G200 2nd stage primary, brass & glass SPG. 7 ft hose. $250

-Mares M1 Dive computer (gauge, nitrox, air) + computer interface (Includes USB-Serial adapter, but you'll have to download drivers and software) $200

-Suunto SK-7 compass - has a bubble, but works fine $55

sale02 - Copy.JPG

pioneer_wing.JPG

Sherwood Silhouette Size Small - $75

sale11 - Copy.JPG

sale03 - Copy.JPG

Oxycheq Razor? 50# doubles wing - $175
comes with DSS inflator and short corrugated hose (Only 2 dives on the inflator)

sale04 - Copy.JPG

sale05 - Copy.JPG

sale06 - Copy.JPG

Highland Mills 8" bands with bolts - $100
sale07 - Copy.JPG

Shipping will begin on Monday, via USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation (2-4 days in the U.S.) Insurance is extra and up to you :wink:

Price Drop:

-1 Halcyon SS Plate/MC Pack + Pioneer 26 wing - wing is faded on one side, but works perfectly (been my primary rig till recently) Includes a DSS inflator - if you prefer I will include the original SS inflator instead. & DSS Cam Bands, XS Scuba weight pockets, SS Shears/pocket, 2 Buckles (1 SS/1 Plastic) also includes the SK7 listed below for free (pictured whistle is not included) - $250

-Jetfins XXL, with spring straps $70

-Regulator set: Beuchat DIN 1st stage, beuchat backup with necklace, Scubapro G200 2nd stage primary, brass & glass SPG. 7 ft hose. $200

-Mares M1 Dive computer (gauge, nitrox, air) + computer interface (Includes USB-Serial adapter, but you'll have to download drivers and software) $190

-Suunto SK-7 compass - has a bubble, but works fine $25 (for info - this unit has been re-cemented - taken on 4 dives with no issue since, except the bubble)

Sherwood Silhouette Size Small - $65 (or $50 and you pay shipping)

Oxycheq Razor? 50# doubles wing - $165
comes with DSS inflator and short corrugated hose (Only 2 dives on the inflator)

Highland Mills 8" bands with bolts - $90

Feel free to make me an offer as well :)

Stupid question about the Suunto Compass. I thought most of them had bubbles in them to allow them to work correctly? Where is the bubble located?

how much for the fingerspool?how much line is on it and shipping to 10956 thanks ron

Here's what's left:

-1 Halcyon SS Plate/MC Pack + Pioneer 26 wing - wing is faded on one side, but works perfectly (been my primary rig till recently) Includes a DSS inflator - if you prefer I will include the original SS inflator instead. & DSS Cam Bands, XS Scuba weight pockets, SS Shears/pocket, 2 Buckles (1 SS/1 Plastic) also includes the SK7 listed below for free (pictured whistle is not included) - $250

-Regulator set: Beuchat DIN 1st stage, beuchat backup with necklace, Scubapro G200 2nd stage primary, brass & glass SPG. 7 ft hose. $200

-Mares M1 Dive computer (gauge, nitrox, air) + computer interface (Includes USB-Serial adapter, but you'll have to download drivers and software) $190

Sherwood Silhouette Size Small - $65 (or $50 and you pay shipping)

Oxycheq Razor? 50# doubles wing - $165

Highland Mills 8" bands with bolts - $90

Here's what is currently left:

Mares M1 Dive computer + IRIS Interface - $190
Highland Mills 8" Bands with Bolts - $90

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom