Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BetterLateThannever

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for buddy(ies) to dive Clear Springs one day this weekend 07/21,07/22 or next 07/28, 07/29.

If interested shoot me an email.

Jim F.

Could do Clear Springs Sunday Afternoon, July 29. But remember to bring your thicker neoprene as it is as cold as it was at PK.

Lemme know....

Wife beat you to it. She already booked up my Sunday this weekend.

Bound and determined to get to Clear Springs sooner or later though. I know next weekend y'all have reserved for PK, what about weekend after next 08/18 or 19?

mmmm....no plans for me right now....want to book Saturday for Terrell run? I have to work again that Saturday, but since it don't get dark until 9:00, we can still get in at least 2 dives (possibly 3 if they allow night diving and you want to try it).

Hey Mike I don't see why not, let's firm it up by next weekend. Maybe we can get some of the other's to join us. Tabatha says she's up for most Saturday dives. Still looking forward to my first wildlife siting :)

Back
Top Bottom