Clearing out the Locker <whole list>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Cleaning out the Locker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok , tons of stuff the Ive got to get rid of . I cant post pics that looks any good here so just email me .

10 Watt Fixed HID System with 9AH NiMH Battery Pack in Screw Cap PVC Canister (Tank or Backplate Mount), HID10HC- Harness Clip, and Universal Trickle Charger (100-240 VAC).Burn time approximately 9 hours Just put new batteries , never flooded no leaks ,new battery and bulb its got the video clip with it dont know where the goodman handle is .. $250 + (SOLD)

30 Cubic Foot Pony with ex bracket , and DIN adaptor . In hydro will vip it any one is interested . $75 plus shipping

Mares Isotherm Semi-Dry - Extra Large . comes with bag and hood . Has been in the water 2 times kept me toasty warm in 52 degree water / But have since went dry . $175 Plus shipping

Highland Mills Bands (cant remember the correct size but used them on my lp steel 90s) Fair shape $60

OMS Isolator /Cross Over Valve $50

Mares Nitrox computer ( single gas before the rgbm ) good for back up no strap $50 SPF

Scuba Pro Jet Fins $60

Oceananic Probe ( just did BCP ) Fair shape only used as back up a handful of times $125

MIxed bag 2 lp inflator hoses 2 Lp hoses vairing sizes make offer

Dive rite crotch strap and hard ware ( buckle , some d rings ) make me an offer .

Apex yoke conversion make me an offer .

Interesting old fallaron Pressure/Depth gauge Make offer

Have a spare air 2.7n Cu being checked out make me an offer .

Last edited:
Dibs on the pony............... hopefully?

trade spare air for octo?

Do you have a picture of the fins?

Details on the interesting old Farallon gauge?
I am looking for one as I had one way back in the day.

Is it the combo? gauge on each side? Send pix if you can.
Thanks

how much for the spare air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom