Club Med Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kabluton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We have a trip planned in May. First time there and was wondering if anyone had stayed at Club Med (Provo I believe) and what it was like?

Had a friend stay there and she was very pleased. Her standards are quite high (princess) and she had no complaints. You will be off the main island and quite far from the preferred dive sites at West Caicos and French Cay. You might want to inquire about the on site dive op and where they dive.

Diving with any Club Med operation is pretty tightly regimented and controlled - plus they use BIG boats with lots of divers.

Tom Winters:
Diving with any Club Med operation is pretty tightly regimented and controlled - plus they use BIG boats with lots of divers.

I forgot to mention we are not diving with Club Med, only staying there. I think we are going out with Provo Turtle Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom