Cochran Gemini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Se235880

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So being new to scuba diving I jumped at the first deal I saw then received it and realized I was in way over my head. haha For sale is a Cochran Gemini Intelligent unit, 2fo2, Red Taclite, Retractor and compass. This unit is wirelessly air integrated and comes with a powerpoint cd of about 300 slides. I do not know much about this unit, but that it was lightly used and I purchased it last week and realized as a recreational diver I would never need this. i am asking $600 OBO

Thanks,

Sean

(407) 694-8852

I need to move this, Im not married to it, $400? bring offers

---------- Post added ----------

Hey guys here is some additional information about the unit
Cochran Gemini
Black with red tac display
Retractable gear keeper
2fO2
Std Mem

photo-3.jpgphoto-4.jpg

I need to move this, Im not married to it, $400? bring offers---------- Post added ----------Hey guys here is some additional information about the unitCochran GeminiBlack with red tac displayRetractable gear keeper 2fO2How old is the unit?

I purchased the unit used last summer and I purchased it from a guy I met on here along with his atomic regulator, he purchased a couple of years prior, from what he said. Thats as much as I know

Back
Top Bottom