Cocoa Beach area diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shawnferd

Registered
Reaction score
Is there anything worth diving within driving distance of Cocoa Beach? Also, anybody interested in buddying up for a dive sometime in the next few days?

Is there anything worth diving within driving distance of Cocoa Beach? Also, anybody interested in buddying up for a dive sometime in the next few days?

There are no regularly scheduled charters between Jupiter (to the south) and Daytona Beach (to the north). Your best bet is to dive in Jupiter/Palm Beach which is about 90 minutes driving to the south.

Any shops to rent a tank from?

I'm going to be in Sebastian in the near future and I would LOVE more info on the Sebastian beach diving! Where to park, how far out to swim, what to see?

You can rent tanks from the Fishing & Diving Center in Cape Canaveral. I find the best probability for clear water is Pepper Park near Ft Pierce. The swim out to the reefs is about a 5 minute easy swim gait

I'm already diving Ft. Pierce that weekend on the way up to Sebastian, and will have my own gear. That's the closest place to Sebastian that has beach diving where you can actually see something?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom