Coco's closed during September and October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Someone told me that my favorite breakfast place Coco's is closed during September and October. Where am I going to get those awesome Breakfast Taquitos when I get there tomorrow and next week? It used to open so early too! Tell me this is not true!

Matt

Someone told me that my favorite breakfast place Coco's is closed during September and October. Where am I going to get those awesome Breakfast Taquitos when I get there tomorrow and next week? It used to open so early too! Tell me this is not true!

Matt

This has been their tradition for as long as they were in business. Not to make your day worse, but Coco's has been closed for well over a year. The owners (friends of mine) decided that after 20 years they were ready to move on to something new. They have another business on the island that has nothing to do with tourism.

Cocos is my favorite breakfst place,too. Last May and August, Cocos was closed. So I had breakast at Jeanie's Waffle House.

a few month ago, I send an e-mail to owner and he said he was (still?) on long vacation, and they probably won't open again until the next high season.

Cocos is my favorite breakfst place,too. Last May and August, Cocos was closed. So I had breakast at Jeanie's Waffle House.

a few month ago, I send an e-mail to owner and he said he was (still?) on long vacation, and they probably won't open again until the next high season.

As I said, they've been closed for well over a year and they have no plans to reopen Coco's. They have moved on to a new business venture. As I said, they're good friends of mine...and as sad as I am that Coco's is no longer, I am happy for their new venture and enjoy the time I get to see them away from the restaurant.

Had breakfast at Jeanies on the last trip. Great food, service and view.

I only ate at Cocos once and it was great. I have gone by the shop every trip since and as stated above they were closed. I wondered what happened, because the restaurant seemed to be going well.

I ate at Jeanies four times last week and the food, service and view are all great. Another plus to staying at the Cuda, you are between both Rockin Java and Jeanies.

PH

Christi;

Thanks for information. I feel a little bit sad, but I wish thier success.

Rustydiver;

I am always seated outside terrace. Much fun to eat breakfast over looking beautiful seascape.

PARADISE HUNTER;

Cuda.... I must be walking in front of so many times, but I can not recall. Next time I would like to try Rockin' Java and Cuda. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom