Cocoview, Roatan trip - 4/5 thru 4/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montychandler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sadly our return to Cocoview is in the past - or is it in the future? I'll look forward to the future, but share a few thoughts and photo's from the past.... Oh the torment..

Of course a heartfelt thanks to Liz and her team for another wonderful visit and great food. A special thanks to Patty for her ever-present smile. One of the most pleasant people one could ever hope to meet.

I'd write a long review but it would rehash the excellence that is what Cocoview represents. If you're new and want to hear it, email me and I'll fill you in.

Rueben and Jesse were great. Jesse finds the critters!!

Some underwater photo's I took during the week are posted on my website at this link. Just click on the "Roatan 2008" link from there.

I'm working on the surface photos and will post them sometime this week.

Your photography is stunning. I leave for Roatan in four days, and after seeing your work, I will not get any work done today. I think I will go pack my camera equipment. :D

I will post a trip report when I return.

Your photography is stunning. I leave for Roatan in four days, and after seeing your work, I will not get any work done today. I think I will go pack my camera equipment. :D

I will post a trip report when I return.

Hey Scubamaverick. Where are you staying in Roatan? We'll be at Bananarama this Sunday through the 4th. Have a great trip. Maybe we'll run into you.

Nick

Hey Scubamaverick. Where are you staying in Roatan? We'll be at Bananarama this Sunday through the 4th. Have a great trip. Maybe we'll run into you.

Nick
We are staying at the Inn of Last Resort through the May 3rd. Stop by and have a drink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom