Cocoview

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the trip report... we're going to CCV next month and can't wait any longer! It's been a very busy/hectic six months since we've had a vacation and gone diving. The need to get wet and see critters is overwhelming.

We'll let you know how our trip goes once we are back.

renpirate:
I am missing the place already. Have fun Penny!

Hey Doc, are the Beach House Called Doc's Place and the dive site named Doc's dive named after you?

Nope that would be Doc Radowski....I met him the first time I went to CCV in 1988....but I am sure Doc Adelman has more stories about Doc R than I....

parrotheaddiver:
Nope that would be Doc Radowski....I met him the first time I went to CCV in 1988....but I am sure Doc Adelman has more stories about Doc R than I....

Doc Radawski was the first DM/Instructor/Dive Ops Mgr at CCV 1984+. He is alive and well in in .... Maine? Yup. He just came thru Chicago.

After all these years Radawski and I sat down at long last and both found out that we got our name "Doc" in the same way. Ask him. The man has gills, for those of you who do not know. Houstonians? He's well aquainted with Eric & Anne at your LDS.

Doc's Beach-house #5, "Doc's Place"... an entirely different Doc... A Canadian DDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom