Coltri Sub BCD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

footnote

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anybody know Coltri Sub?
I think this is an Italian Company who manufactures diving equipments.
I saw at the London International Dive Show one of their BCD.
The Zero Tech. It looks nice but I need some information about it.
Can anyone help?
Cheers

I got a chance to review their dive equipment line while touring the new distribution center for the ColtriSub compressors in the US. The Zero Tech is a nice unit! Well built, lots of added amenities, excellent workmanship. It is not cheap! In the US it is a $420 BC. The Italians have information on their web site at:
http://www.coltrisub.it/CATALOGO_ATTREZZATURE/HTM/02_BCDS/bcds_zerotech.htm

Good hunting!

Thanks ever so much for the information.
Any chance get one of this in UK?
If you know somebody who sells it, please let me know.
Regards,

If you go to the Coltri website, they have a contact information link. Since I only deal in the compressor line, I can't get you a good deal from the US. Plus, you would be stuck with paying duty when it gets to you.

Good luck!

Why not consider Zeagle Tech? Easily available in US and great quality. Looks good too.

I just bought a Coltri-Sub BC 2 weeks ago from a friend/dive instructor of mine. Very good workmanship, added features whcih I like are a soft inner lining to protect your the area where your back leans against the tank. Very nice stainless steel D-ring and durable intergrated weight pouches. Yet, as someone earlier had mentioned, not cheap! But then again, you get what you pay for. I expect this BC to last 20 years.
I think he has 2 more left for sale if you are interested. We are in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Let me know.
Chad (chernetc@gmail.com)

Back
Top Bottom