Coltri-Sub Compressor MCH 16 Compact

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wog23454

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Coltri-Sub MCH 16 Compact compressor for sale. I have upgraded to a Bauer Vertecon and is the reason for selling the old one. The Coltri-Sub MCH 16 Compact has been checked out by Air Systems International in Chesapeake and is ready for its new home in someone's shop. It is a 5000 psi breathing air compressor that operates at 9 cf/min on 240vac house current; it is ready to plug in and pump. The breathing air output has just been tested by TRI Air Testing for grade E air and passed with flying colors. I bought the compressor new and it has 750 hours on it and is six years old. Nitrox can be blended through this compressor. I can deliver it within a 2-3 hour radius of here, Virginia Beach, VA. Asking price is $9,000; offers will be evaluated in person; best pricing will be with cash or bank check before I leave for DEMA in two weeks. All valves and head assemblies have been recently rebuilt and replaced; it runs better than it did when new. Give me a call at my shop, Dive Services Inc., 757-581-8064, for further information.

MCH 16 control panel.jpgMCH 16 front.jpgmch 16 inside left.jpgmch 16 inside right.jpgcoltri-mch 16 top panel details.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom