com masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yodelhawk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys, my buddy went through all his gear the other day and found these two masks that he forgot he had. Years ago he traded something for them and then put them in a bin and forgot about them. They look to be in real good shape and we do plan on trying them out (in a pool) If anybody can tell us aboutthem and give us any tips about them, please let us know... Thanks, YH

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Really??? Nobody?

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Just trying to give this one a bump. Hope this works

Attachments

• 2012-06-27_22-07-40_252.jpg
    2012-06-27_22-07-40_252.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 2012-06-27_22-07-57_952.jpg
    2012-06-27_22-07-57_952.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 67

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to vintage equipment.

These are Technisub Masks, they were sold in USA for awhile by Aqua Lung. Technisub is an Italian company part of Aqua Lung group.
The masks work OK as I have had several but the oral/nasal seam bugs my face. They have a weak point on the Mask where the SS band meets the plastic, they can sometimes crack there. NDont think its still in production. Not worth much from money stand point.

Hi guys, my buddy went through all his gear the other day and found these two masks that he forgot he had. Years ago he traded something for them and then put them in a bin and forgot about them. They look to be in real good shape and we do plan on trying them out (in a pool) If anybody can tell us aboutthem and give us any tips about them, please let us know... Thanks, YH

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Really??? Nobody?

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Just trying to give this one a bump. Hope this works

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom