Come dive the Giant Stride this Wed the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In10se

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SO I get home this weekend and want to dive the Giant Stride (the boat operated by Lake Travis Scuba on ... betchya can't guess ... Lake Travis) this Wed the 5th. SO far it's K-valve and I, but we need a few more people to join. Anyone else wanna get wet with us this Wed evening the 5th?

Last edited:
I would love to but that is a lil far for me to go on a workday, especially when I have to work again the following day. If it was a weekend, I would be there.

I signed up. I am in town living it up at the Hilton while my husband works at a Water Treatment show/convention. It will be nice to dive with some fellow SB'ers, and locations at Travis I have never dove before.

Awesome!! Looks like the time change means we all arrive earlier than we did in the summer, but we still have great weather so the dives will all be a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom