Come out and rock with WIRE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so it's been about a year....I would say it's time to knock the rust off the old vocal chords!!! :D

3723647045_af659309ae.jpg

This is the first time I have ever played a gig in Zephyrhills, despite living here for numerous years, so it should be...um...interesting!!??

For you West Pasco, Pinellas and West Hillsborough folks, we will be playing in New Port Richey in August. I'll keep you posted on that one!

Any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Scott

For you West Pasco, Pinellas and West Hillsborough folks, we will be playing in New Port Richey in August. I'll keep you posted on that one!

Scott

:yelclap: We could maybe make that a M&G as well. Keep us posted. :)

:yelclap: We could maybe make that a M&G as well. Keep us posted. :)

FRIDAY August 21st, Club 727 on Grand Blvd. in New Port Richey. It is a new club, so we could use a lot of support that night!

If you can only come to one of these, make it that one!! :wink:

This Zephyrhills gig is on a Friday, too...just so y'all know!!!

Just added....

Tomorrow night in Hudson!!!!

Saturday, July 25th
Overtime Sports Bar & Grill
7736 State Road 52
Hudson, FL, 34667

This is a split gig with our friends The Travis Redfish Project. WIRE will play from 9:30 till 11:00pm, so come early!!!!

FRIDAY August 21st, Club 727 on Grand Blvd. in New Port Richey. It is a new club, so we could use a lot of support that night!

If you can only come to one of these, make it that one!! :wink:

This Zephyrhills gig is on a Friday, too...just so y'all know!!!

Meet and greet tonight... Tomorrow I will post this one up as the next one. :)

Tracy...

The Aug 21st gig in NPR has been cancelled. :(

I guess the bar wasn't doing enough business on Friday nights to support the bands, so they have decided to only book bands for Saturdays. I think that our make up datre will be at the end of Sept.

I'll let you know for sure when I have confirmation.

HOWEVER, this Friday we will be playing in Zephyrhills...so feel free to come out and party!!!!

:D

The August 21st gig has been rebooked....

It is now on Saturday Sept. 5th.

Club 727
6229 Grand Blvd
New Port Richey, FL 34652-2603
(727) 849-2582

We will start around 9pm.

First time playing this one, and it is a pretty new club that just had a huge makeover, so we would sure appreciate the support!!!

Thanks,

Scott

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom