Come with us! BVI liveaboard Cuan Law June 19-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
I've always wanted to do this trip. I've heard good things about this boat.

But I didn't realize the price was so HIGH.

$4200 for two people? and then it isn't completely all-inclusive (meaning you have to pay extra for drinks).

No wonder they aren't booked up all the time.

jeez.... it's not that great is it?

You're still looking at $500 to $700 each for tickets to get to BVI.
It is now reduced to $1500 for June 19th

TerryC:
Its now reduced to $1500 for June 19th

$1500 isn't that bad for a trip. It's in line for costs of what a Nekton, etc week long trip would cost.

Did they reduce "all" their trips or just this one?

(kinda late to get airfare at a decent rate now).

I'm not blaming you for thier high prices BTW. I've just always thought the Cuan Law would be a cool trip, especially for a non-diving spouse who would like to see the BVI's.

Unfortually we can't go at this late of a date. Mostly becuase we'll be on another trip about the same time. Maybe someday we can do this trip.

TerryC:
Hello Capybura
I was just browsing on the scubaboard and saw your post.
My (non diving) wife and i are booked on the cuan law for June 19th.
look forward to seeing you there.
Should be a bit warmer than yesterday in the North of England.

http://www.dive-site.co.uk

Water temp was 13 degrees C thats about 2 degrees less than the air temperature!
I hope conditions will be better in the BVI
I see also that they are running a special offer at the moment, last time i checked there were only 4 cabins booked.

See you there

Terry

Hi Terry! So nice to hear from you! We're looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Nice to know we won't be the only first-time liveaboard divers. I think it'll be an exciting yet relaxed vacation. I'm sure the water conditions will be great compared to what you are used to. Is your wife thinking of trying out diving or snorkeling? We've never dived in the Caribbean before, but it sounds fun. Are you staying on the island before or after the trip?
See you soon!
Natalie

"Did they reduce "all" their trips or just this one?"

Just this date because it wasn't filling and they needed a minimum of 8 divers to run the trip. Late birds get the worm, I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom