coming over in late october, wanna dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys, my name is Tyson, Im an instructor currently working in the Bahamas and plan to visit your beautiful state for a little vacation. I've never been to Cali and well I'm really excited, I'll be flying into SF and want to try and do some dives while I'm down here (oct.20-30th). Anyone got any suggestions about shops? anyone got a boat and want to show me around some local favs? I have all my own gear, over 2000 dives (cold, tropical, ice, you name it), Im a young guy (26) and am very easy when it comes to scheduling or whatever [I'll even grab the beer for after;] . Anyone with a boat, I will gladly pay any costs you want to charge. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Cheers, Tys

Monterey is the place I'd go if I were you. Plenty of good dive shops, dive charter boats, great top side attractions etc.
I'm up north of SF where the water is rough, the vis usually sucks, there are no charter boats, and the topside attraction is nothing but miles and miles of nothing.
I'll let someone from the Monterey area chime in.

If you are looking for weekday buddies in Monterey during that time, I usually have Fridays and Mondays off.

If you are looking for weekday buddies in Monterey during that time, I usually have Fridays and Mondays off.

Hey let me know if you ever want someone to dive with during the weekdays!!! I am finding it difficult to find people with weekdays off, so please keep me in mind!!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom