Comments on doubles wings: Light Monkey vs OMS vs Subgravity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can’t go wrong with any of the brands you listed, all 3 are top notch, but I can personally vouch for the customer service at Sub-Gravity…solid group that stands behind their products.

-Z

Phew! For a second I thought this was going to be in the Gooey sub forum

I never need any customer service from OMS for any of their wings(single or double).
I haven’t had an issues with sub gravity just lots of questions and they have been extremely helpful. They even sent pictures of set ups I was interested in and different configurations specific to my questions and plans. Certainly a fan of them moving forward.

I haven’t had an issues with sub gravity just lots of questions and they have been extremely helpful. They even sent pictures of set ups I was interested in and different configurations specific to my questions and plans. Certainly a fan of them moving forward.
Same here. When I was looking for a BP/W, they were extremely helpful and quick at answering all of my questions. They also make good quality gear.

A lot of wings are 'ok' and you would probably be fine with the subgravity or the LM. I will say that Halcyon makes the best wing on the market and is 100% worth paying up to go and get.
Some of buddies would never agree with that! Far too many RECALL over the yrs.
And I have to return the metal inflator!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom