Complains about Mares Ariel BCD and MRS System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almost all of my gear is Mares. I am overall pleased with most of my purchases. My Ariel BC is not quite right for me, but not for the reasons than you have mentioned so I replaced it 2 weeks ago with a different style. I thought that I might put it up for sale in the classifieds, but now I think I will find another venue (LOL).

I can't belive that someone (the store or more importantly Mares) wouldn't just shove a weight pouch in a mailer and be done with it. Good grief! It is such a small gesture to keep a customer happy. It is nice that the forum could help you out. Large stores operate by such small profit margins that they view sales like herding cattle and do not usually concern themselves with customer service too much.

My advise is to PUT DOWN THE SCREW DRIVER and stand back from the BC! Also do not use your BC as a platform for hauling heavy furniture around or put it under your car tire for traction in the winter when you are stuck. You divers should really know better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom