Complete Doubles Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger131

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Doubles cause I can no longer use them. They are 112 Cubic Feet 3AA Steel Tanks low pressure. The service Pressure is 2400 PSI - with an overflow ability of 10%. They are connected with 2 2" inch steel bands. Manufacturer is Ocean Management Systems. They are connected with a Din manifold with a valve in the center so you can run off one tank at a time or open the valve and run off both. This is nice cause sometimes I can put a heavier mixture in one tank so I can do a deeper dive in the morning and then put a lighter mixture in the second and do a more shallow dive in the afternoon. They are in excellent condition. I have some pictures of them if you are interested please email me at jsargent1@yahoo.com.

I am asking $650 but I am willing to negotiate. I am also selling a Halcyion BC that goes great with these doubles if someone was to purchase the Doubles and the BC I would let them go for $1,000. The Halcyion is brand new please check it out under the BC section.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• ScubaTank1.jpg
    ScubaTank1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 145
  • ScubaTank2.jpg
    ScubaTank2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Could you Provide Born,Hydro and VIN dates please?

Unfortunatley I moved out to New Mexico 3 years ago, another reason I don't dive as much anymore. Not much water in the desert..lol. Anyway, when I moved I left my doubles at home since they were to heavy to carry and I didn't have much room. So I can't just go look at them all the info on the tanks I have to rely on my Dad to email it to me. Now the B.C. I am selling is a different story I have that here in New Mexico with me. So this is what he said is on the tanks -

Coding on tanks –
Ocean Management Systems – 112 cu ft
Faber M8303 96/9018 086 0996 +
Stamped: 11-25-03
TC-3AAM-184 / DOT-3AA 24000 REE 85

I hope this helps in answering your questions. If you need anything else please let me know and I will get it for you.

Sincerely,

Jason Sargent

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom