For Sale New DSS Plate and Wing (complete). Also, a Vintage Freedom Plate for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterthewolf

Registered
Reaction score
Vintage Freedom Plate
One of the very first models ever made, this is the plate that started it all.
• It is #6 out of the first nine completely hand made stainless plates.
• Designed to be the most comfortable modern backplate ever produced with curves that follow the contours of your back. It is not straight like other plates...actually fits a body!
• Works with older Oxycheq Razor and signature series wings and will work with modern OMS single tank wings.
• Will also work with any single tank wings that have wider side to side slot patterns and a fair amount of distance between upper and lower slots.
• Note** Will not work with Oxycheq Mach V wings.

Own a piece of history...except it is still practically new!
$150

Hey friends, I can't seem to get email notifications when you post here. Perhaps one of you has a suggestion how. Meanwhile, please just shoot me an email at: pwolf1@wolfskills.com, or call me (voice) at 707-829-0776. Thanks. -Peter

Peter Wolf
707-829-0776

Last edited:
Hey folks, so sorry if you've written and not gotten a response from me. I haven't figured out how to get email notifications when there are posts to my thread, so I've only just seen this. I'll look more often - someone if you know how, do tell how to turn on email notifications. Best meanwhile, if you want this equip, just shoot me an email at pwolf1@wolfskills.com or call 707-829-0776. -Peter

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom