Sold! Four Aluminum Freedom Plates

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have four Aluminum Freedom Plates for sale.
They are all different sizes.
I’m asking $150 plus shipping CONUS only.

Listed by serial number:
ALL SOLD

All of these plates have welded on stand off brackets. Nothing gets bolted on anymore so no more dissimilar metals. They are configured to be used with DGX 30# Gears donut wing, or Oxycheq Mach V wings.
The side slots where the waist straps attach do not need keepers. They use a triple slot self locking system like the top slots.
The wing lays over the stand off brackets and the cam bands hold the rig together.
These are for travel and are very light.
Note** These are 100% hand made so slight imperfections may show.

I’m selling the Small plate (652S) with an optional 9’ of webbing for an additional $15 if somebody want’s it (pictured).
The photo with the plate and wing is the DGX gears 30lb wing.
That is the medium plate attached and you can see that the stitching of the top and bottom center panels of the wing line right up with the plate.
I measured and cut the slots in all the plate sizes to line up with the roll control logs of the wing.

I take PayPal or local in-person pick up.
Thank you.
IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_0963.jpeg

I'll take the large.

This is great news. I've been wondering what to do with my son's setup. He's currently using my old standard size DSS plate, but he's 14 and 6'1' and he's going to need a large sooner or later.

I assume it will work with a VDH wing?

I'll take the large.

This is great news. I've been wondering what to do with my son's setup. He's currently using my old standard size DSS plate, but he's 14 and 6'1' and he's going to need a large sooner or later.

I assume it will work with a VDH wing?
Yes it should work with the VDH wing too.

Hey Eric, I’ll take S or M depending on your thoughts for me. Will PM now. (If still available!)

I will take both S and XS if still available.

Back
Top Bottom