Complete Olympus 5050 Setup For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frenzydiver

Registered
Reaction score
I have a complete Olympus 5050 underwater camera setup for sale. I am the original owner of all equipment and have all the orginal packaging and manuals. All equipment is in excellent shape. The setup includes the following items:

• Olympus 5050 camera
  • 1GB CompactFlash card (Lexar 80x)
  • 32MB XD card
  • Olympus PT-015 Housing
  • Fisheye Support Tray & Arm
  • LCD Hood with Magnifier
  • Inon UWL-100 Wide Angle Lens
  • Wide Angle Lens Adapter – Allows you to attach Inon wide angle lens directly to camera for above-water use
  • Inon D-2000 Strobe with required fiber optic kit
  • Digital Lens Dock – provides secure place to hold any 67mm lens onto the tray
  • 8 Ni-MH Batteries with charger

Total package price is $1500. Buyer will pay for actual shipping costs. I can e-mail you photos of all pieces.

Here is a bit more information and photo of the housing and strobe. Housing has been used on approximately 30 dives. Strobe and wide angle lens has been used less than 15 times. All items are in excellent shape.

The system includes an LCD magnifier which attaches to the back of the housing. This magnifier makes it easier to see the camera settings displayed on the camera's LCD screen. System also includes an wide-angle lens adapter. This allows you to use the Inon wide-angle lens above water to take some incredible wide-angle shots. This is a great camera setup that has everything you need to get you started in underwater photography. I would prefer to keep all components together as a complete system. $1,500/offer.

Price drop to $1300. I would still prefer to sell as a complete system. PM if interested.

frenzydiver:
Price drop to $1300. I would still prefer to sell as a complete system. PM if interested.

If you change your mind about selling the whole package, let me know - I'd be interested in the WA lens adaptor, and the camera if the prices are right...

Where are you located?

Too far for me to drive. :)
I was interested but my personal policy is not to buy anything I can't get my hands on first.

I have decided to sell individual components from this setup if there are some buyers. Items remaining that could be sold separately:

- Olympus 5050 camera with 32MB XD, 512MB CompactFlash card, and battery charger
- Olympus PT-015 housing
- Inon D-2000 strobe with Fisheye support tray and arm

PM me if interested.

Thank you so much - it was great working with you. I'll really enjoy the WA lens package and look forward to receiving it. To anyone thinking about buying from this seller, it was quite easy working with him - so far (of course, the item's in transit via UPS as yet), so good! I'll post trader feedback as soon as I get the WA lens et al.

Back
Top Bottom