For Sale Complete Pinnacle Drysuit Setup - SOLD ($750)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vectornut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Kit has been SOLD

A complete drysuit setup for scuba diving. I dove this entire kit in April and it was bone dry afterwards. Included in the set:

1 x XXXL Pinnacle Freedom 3 Front-Entry Drysuit in good condition with Si Tech inflator/dump. Seals are in good condition. Currently, Si Tech glove lock system is installed for dry gloves (see below). Easily removed if you want wet hands. I'm 6'3, 275lbs and this suit fit great. The feet are size 13 but fit similar to a 12 with thicker socks.

1 x XL Pinnacle Tecline undergarment. Fantastic shape and super warm, only worn a few times. Stirrups for hands and feet for easy entry.

1 x Si Tech Glove Lock QCP Dryglove system. Currently installed on some XL orange dry gloves with a spare pair of XXL for thicker under-gloves. There are extra rings for all wrist and drysuit seal sizes.

1 pair of size 13 US White's dry suit boots. These are your basic rock boot with a hard hiking-type sole and laces.

1 pair Pinnacle Merino glove liners. Thin for dexterity and very warm under the dry gloves.

1 x XL Pinnacle Dry Suit Hood with Merino lining. Runs a tad bit small, but it is meant to be tight. 7mm thickness.

Asking $750 for everything. Price does not include shipping, which will be calculated for destination once a sale is pending.

I am trying to sell it all at once to avoid boxing up several items. I will split the set if this does not sell in a reasonable amount of time. IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0170.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0175.JPG IMG_0176.JPG IMG_0181.JPG

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom