Completed my first dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jurgen

Registered
Reaction score
Well folks I have completed my first dive and am now an SSI certified diver... woohooo!

I had a great time and want to thank Tom, Steve, and Meme for the great time and wondeful experience. Those were my instructors for those who care... 8)

I was able to hold a fresh water eel in my hands for a few seconds. I think I am going to enjoy my new hobby!

jurgen_full_suit_small.jpg

jurgen_skimp_wetsuit_small.jpg

Jurgen:
Well folks I have completed my first dive and am now an SSI certified diver... woohooo!

Hey! Congratulations from one SSI diver to another!!! :thumbs-up

Welcome to the underwater world! Check out the Ginnie Springs Megadive infoin October in he Florida Conch Divers Calendar. I am also looking to plan another Manatee trip in November. All of this pending weather situations of course.

Hi, You did great. I just got certified about three weeks ago myself. It's great isn't it. Have fun and never stop diving. I know I won't.
Later, Billy

Congrats...I hope to follow you soon.

Dive ON

Back
Top Bottom