Completed Rescue Diver Training.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDiverJim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, on an over cast zero visibility weekend on the beach in Norwalk CT. 5 of us completed our Rescue Diver Certification. The instructors did an amazing job of setting up surprise scenarios to make it as realistic as possible. I learned alot about myself and certainly realize that this is something you can never stop training for. I hope I never have to do anything I learned :). I am exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. I found you have to get into the moment as much as you realize it is a established scenario, in order to get the most from the training. I'm soar, I ache and I couldn't be more excited about Scuba Diving.

Major congratulations, Jim. Rescue is widely acknowledged to be one of the toughest, and one of the best, scuba courses. It made me a better diver, and it gave me a new appreciation for lifeguards and what they do.

Excellent, congrats. Rescue is definitely on my list of classes to take.

Yes congratulations indeed!

Congratulations! Rescue is one of the most gratifying courses I've ever taken, and it changed the way I see my dives now, being more aware of all the dive group, and the circumstances around the dives, instead of just beeing aware of my buddy and myself.

Back
Top Bottom