Computer Help..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i wasnt sure... hence the reason i said "im not sure how good it is"... but thats okay. we are all still learning i guess

im an ole fashioned kinda gal -- i like the gold old fashioned gauges. that being said -- i do have the mares puck pro and it serves my purposes just fine. but im not a tech diver, i dont do caves, big wrecks, caverns, or deep dives either. i keep my dives around 60-120ft. but that just me

thanks for pointing that out though @Freewillow :love:

You are welcome urbaneve.:love: I did not say that the computor was not a good one. I never used it. I said it was certainly not what the op wanted.

So you can agree with me being as an old fashioned kinda girl, that a classical compass is more reliable than a computerised one. :love:

yea -- i agree on that -- i like the idea of it being all in one -- i just dont trust it

Back
Top Bottom