Conch Republic Divers....Book Online and $ave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone having any trouble using the online reservation system, or is it just me? I want to book a bunch of dives for August, but the online res. is giving me a headache! I can get all the way to the end, the page that asks for your CC info. The part where it asks for your e-mail and password, it keeps coming back......says its already in use. I tried to bypass that part but it wont let me.
Has anyone tried or finished the online process without a problem. Is it me or a glitch. What am I doing wrong.?.?.?. :dork2: :confused:
Thanks for any help......
Rog

It sounds like you previously created an account. Prior to reserving any dives, click here: Customer Login Type in your email and tell it you forgot your password and it should send it to your email account.

Anyone having any trouble using the online reservation system, or is it just me? I want to book a bunch of dives for August, but the online res. is giving me a headache! I can get all the way to the end, the page that asks for your CC info. The part where it asks for your e-mail and password, it keeps coming back......says its already in use. I tried to bypass that part but it wont let me.
Has anyone tried or finished the online process without a problem. Is it me or a glitch. What am I doing wrong.?.?.?. :dork2: :confused:
Thanks for any help......
Rog

Hey Rog,

Anyone at the shop would be happy to help you with the system. Or you can call and ask for me, if I'm not available then leave a number I can contact you and I'll be happy to walk you thru it.

Good Diving,

Thanks for the help guys. I figured it out. It seems to use the online system, you have to first set-up a name and password with CRD. Then you can book dives. Unless I missed it, it didnt say you first had to set-up an account with CRD. It was just a little confusing at the last page of reservations. Booked a few dives this mornin'.
Thanks again.........
See you in August Capt' Gary.
Rog

There are so many features built into the reservation system. Here's a few that I want to make you aware of.

Your dives can be reviewed by accessing you diver information. So in the future if you can't remember the dive site, just log on and not only will it tell you where you dove, but also the sea conditions and captains notes.

You can also provide comments and upload pictures for the dives you dove.

Hope you enjoy the system and if you have any issues with it, please don't hesitate to contact us at the shop. We'd be happy to help.

Good Diving,

Hi Debby. Sundays work for me. Lets go.

Looks like my next available Sunday is July 12...wait, that's not available either, I'll already be down there for ITK...late July for sure!

I'm booked with CRD for the morning of Father's Day (Have I mentioned lately how much I love my wife?!?) If either one of you (or anyone else) would like to join me on this trip that would be great!

PS:

Capt. Gary

Can we make this a Spiegel Grove trip? I think I'm the only one signed up so far :wink:

I'm booked with CRD for the morning of Father's Day (Have I mentioned lately how much I love my wife?!?) If either one of you (or anyone else) would like to join me on this trip that would be great!

PS:

Capt. Gary

Can we make this a Spiegel Grove trip? I think I'm the only one signed up so far :wink:

Hey Wiz,

If you're the first one to book....the you pick the trip. Just call the shop and let them know. Look forward seeing you again.

Good Diving,

Hey Wiz,

If you're the first one to book....the you pick the trip. Just call the shop and let them know. Look forward seeing you again.

Good Diving,

Will do! You have a PM BTW.

I just got done placing the reservations for my wife and I for the 830am on July 3. Best thing right now is the marina is right across the street from where we are staying.

Heck of a deal, Capt. - will definitely have to take advantage! Too bad that I can't make Wiz's trip this weekend... But ... soon!

Well... You missed out on a great couple of dives! Thank you again Capt. Gary I wish I could have stayed for the afternoon trip, but diving in the pool with my kids was what Father's day was all about.

BTW, most of the pictures came out blueish-green:shakehead: I'll have to wait until I get the Red One:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom