Conch Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just did a weekend trip to the Keys with three other Scubaboard members. It was a last minute trip due to Faye. We were scheduled to go do the Oriskany in Pensacola until the storm came through. So late Thursday afternoon scoobahdood (one of my buddies for the trip) made a call to Conch Republic Divers with the hopes of getting us on a boat to make up for our bad luck with the Mighty O. Well thanks to Conch Republic not only did we get on a boat we did three trips for a total of six dives. They made arrangements for our room for us and had everything ready and waiting when we got there. That alone is enough to make me sing their praises but it just got better once we got on the boat. The crew on both days were great and the boat was very roomy and comfortable. In between dives they took care of refilling our tanks for us and made everything easy. It was just show up and enjoy diving. This was my first experience with Conch Republic but I can promise you it will not be my last. I was more than satisfied with the experience and will recommend them to anyone heading that way to dive.
By the way the room was great as well. It was actually a 2 bedroom condo with a very nice view of the ocean. It had a great price as well.
So to finish I just want to say Thank You to everyone at Conch Republic. You guys made a crappy weekend (due to Faye) one that I will be talking about for quite a while to come.

Yep, Conch Republic rocks! Every day with them is a good day, regardless of weather:

Captain Gary & DM Nicki (and that's not a picture of a lobster on his shirt)
gary_and_nicki.jpg

Look at all those smiles in the rain, and Capt. Gary the only sane one in foul weather gear!
group_on_boat.JPG

Good for you. Conch Republic is great. Did you stay at Ocean Pointe?

Yup, I like those guys, and have dived with them a couple of times! They have worked really hard to earn their well deserved reputation!
Tom

I just did a weekend trip to the Keys with three other Scubaboard members. It was a last minute trip due to Faye. We were scheduled to go do the Oriskany in Pensacola until the storm came through. So late Thursday afternoon scoobahdood (one of my buddies for the trip) made a call to Conch Republic Divers with the hopes of getting us on a boat to make up for our bad luck with the Mighty O. Well thanks to Conch Republic not only did we get on a boat we did three trips for a total of six dives. They made arrangements for our room for us and had everything ready and waiting when we got there. That alone is enough to make me sing their praises but it just got better once we got on the boat. The crew on both days were great and the boat was very roomy and comfortable. In between dives they took care of refilling our tanks for us and made everything easy. It was just show up and enjoy diving. This was my first experience with Conch Republic but I can promise you it will not be my last. I was more than satisfied with the experience and will recommend them to anyone heading that way to dive.
By the way the room was great as well. It was actually a 2 bedroom condo with a very nice view of the ocean. It had a great price as well.
So to finish I just want to say Thank You to everyone at Conch Republic. You guys made a crappy weekend (due to Faye) one that I will be talking about for quite a while to come.

Amen brother!!! What he said!! Two big thumbs up for Conch Republic Divers!!! Thanks Admiral Brenda for our GREAT weekend in the Keys!!

Many thanks to you all for the kudos about our operation. Every one at CRD tries very hard to ensure you have a great diving experience with us.

I like to tell people we're not in the dive business but the memory business. When you leave us you might have a t-shirt, stamped log book, pictures, but most importantly we hope you have some great memories. It's those great memories that you'll remember and make you want to come back to dive the Florida Keys.

So one of our motto's is:
"Conch Republic Divers, providing great memories one dive at a time".

Again thanks for your support and we hope to see you again.

Good Diving,

We try and make several trips a year to dive with conch republic and yes they are the best in the keys.(just my humble opinion).
They really do go out of their way to make diving fun.
Will see yall again in oct.
David.

Looks like fun, ill look em up in April when im there diving.

WEll, Thanks to this post we made a detour stop on the way home from Key WEst to dive with Conch Republic Divers. We were searching all week to dive somewhere in the keys and Conch Republic made it happen!

The crew was very nice but most importantly, they had fun. Thank you for a very nice time!

It was a pleasure to meet you Capt Gary... and remember: Girlie size tee shirts!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom