Conditions report for Deercreek 10/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeerCreekers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Jr and I tried a twilight dive. Viz still hasn't cleared up from last weekend. Still close to zero viz, sometimes cleared to 2-3 ft farther out past the second kelp bed.
We noticed they've put commercial lobster traps really close to the shoreline. Isn't there some type of rule about how close in those things can be placed? Happy to report that the one Jr navigated too was totally empty and from experience......not in a good spot. But let's not tell the owners that, eh?
Tracy

Went body boarding instead of diving Saturday. Caught a couple four foot faces at Lechuza Point with a fifty yard ride but was going so fast that the drag on my fins ripped one off never to be seen again. That's the last time I use dive fins when boarding. The rush was pretty sweet. Think I found my companion sport to diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom