Condolences to ReefGuy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff, my condolences to you and the kids, if there is anything you need in any way let me know. My prayers are with you and the family....

Brian

Myself and my soon-to-be extended family hopes for the best for you and your children. We will definitely add you and your family to our prayers.

If anything is needed, please don't hesistate to ask.

(I also want to mention and point out how great it is to see everyone on SB to reach out and help a fellow member with such a great lose. I've never been part of anything lke this online and I'm just proud to be part of it and know that there are in fact people that truely care about others this much. My hat off to each and everyone.)

Michael

May God be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Capt Gary

My sincerest sympathies. If I can do anything for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Jeff,
If there is anything Lori and I can do, please let us know. Words fail. I can't even imagine how you feel. I think you have my info, but I'll PM it anyway - if you need anything.

God Bless your family and help you through this. We're all here for you.

I would just like to express my deepest condolences to you & your family, Reefguy.

Our condolences as well.
And as you can see by this thread, all of our thoughts are with you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom