Congrats to Scuba Jenny on her 400th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I did see one lemon. Just the fact that I was out diving and it was not like the "great Sand dive" like a couple years ago made it worth while. Of course good buddies also help. Walter daw another lemon, and the DM saw about 10 out past the pilings. Also saw a bunch of goliath groupers.

Congrats on reaching 400, Jenny! That's quite an accomplishment. I hope to reach 100, next month.

Scuba_Jenny:
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention PAUL who is lurking here. Glad to finally dive with ya, and thanks for being a part of #400!
Yes, Jenny, I'm here. But, more importantly, I was there for Number FOUR HUNDRED!!! Wow. I'm so impressed that I'll say it backwards... woW. Seriously, Congrats on the milestone. Keep wracking up the zeros.

JamDiver, I'm glad I'm not the only one to be completely humbled by Jenny's low air consumption rate... (I think I was humbled by nearly everyone's low air consumption rate on Saturday.)

Howard...awesome photos. Where can I see the rest???????? My little $21.00 special managed to capture a few memories, but I'm shocked at the clarity and color in your shots... I guess having the equipment and the experience to use it does make a difference...who would have thought??? :wink:

It was a great couple of dives. I really enjoyed it. I will recomend Michael Bruno and the Temptation to anyone near Jupiter, FL.

Regards,
Paul

Thats a heavy log book! I sure did enjoy the dive with you and the light show at Ginnie Springs Mega Dive this fall !!!

Jenny: Huge congrats from me, Lynne and the grandkids. Hope to see you at Invade the Keys II, whenever that will be.

Howarde: Great shots!

---Bob

Congtatulations Jenny!!!:D I will be there someday:) ! I am doing my first night dive this weekend:D

YOU GO GIRL !
woot.gif

Congrats on dive #400, Jen !

Congrats Jenny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom