Congrats to Scuba Jenny on her 400th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great way to reach 400

Ya'll have put a smile on my face this morning as I read your posts. I am very blessed to know ya all, and my buddies were there because of ScubaBoard. For without SB, I would never have met Walter, Howard and Michelle who were there to celebrate with me! I am truly blessed. Thanks all!

CONGRATS SISTUH!!!!

It must have been a big dive
:D

Mania

Congratulations Jenny, that flag will make a great souvenir.

Congrats Jenny,

And thank you again to all SBer's who dove and braved the cold air Saturday aboard the Temptation.

You all were great divers and hope you all enjoyed the Lemmon sharks, Goliath Groupers and a Fun day.

Michael Bruno
DM Temptation

Congratulations Jenny :) :D.

Btw, if any of you guys ever dive with her, prepare to be shocked by her amazingly low air consumption :).

Jamdiver:
Congratulations Jenny :) :D.

Btw, if any of you guys ever dive with her, prepare to be shocked by her amazingly low air consumption :).
you mean she breathes ??!!

..... Are you Sure ?????

:wink:

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention PAUL who is lurking here. Glad to finally dive with ya, and thanks for being a part of #400!

Congrats Jenny, did you see any Lemons to make the day complete!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom