Congrats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
on the club forum for "Get Your Feet Wet". I can see it was a much needed addition. :14:

What did happen to the "rules" of getting a forum? Have they changed? :huh: Guess I should go read the ToS... And yes I am being facetious.

Hey, I dove Lake Mary once. I was gonna climb Mt. Dora the same day, but with my nitrogen loading from the dive, I was afraid of summitting and running the risk of a DCS hit.

Just because you want a forum doesn't mean you'll get one.

The Kraken.

Das ist Leben.

The breadth and width of ScubaBoard and all of its forums and sub-forums gives ample space and capacity for those of like interests to generate threads that carry on with specific topics.

I would suggest that you avail yourselves of that which you already have.

If favor was given to every interest that requested an individual forum, then ScubaBoard would have more forums than it would have threads.

der K

Ummm, err, uh, Kraken my friend, I think you missed it. This forum was granted w/o showing a real need. Perhaps ToS has changed, I dunno. Anyway, it was opened for business and lays dead as a door nail. It has only ever had one thread in it. There are much more active areas that could use a forum - sad to see them tossed about as what appears to be willy nilly. That said, I had to bust booty for ours but it has been very rewarding.

This club "get your feet wet" is a club. They want their club forum to be on ScubaBoard.com - if other clubs have interest in having ScubaBoard.com be the host forum for their club, then they are welcome to ask netdoc for that (which is stated in the TOS). ScubaBoard is not against having clubs on the forum, and the post count for that forum isn't a factor in the viability for that forum either. Please don't mistake clubs with geographic regions, and divisions of the defined regions in the ScubaBoard forum structure. I would hope that if you have any other comments or suggestions about this that those questions can be addressed in the appropriate forum for this kind of discussion.

Ummm, err, uh, Kraken my friend, I think you missed it. This forum was granted w/o showing a real need. Perhaps ToS has changed, I dunno. Anyway, it was opened for business and lays dead as a door nail. It has only ever had one thread in it. There are much more active areas that could use a forum - sad to see them tossed about as what appears to be willy nilly. That said, I had to bust booty for ours but it has been very rewarding.

:bored2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom