Congratulations Bwerb and AaronBBrown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I'm proud to say that, having done Bubblemaker, Discover Scuba and Discover Scuba Diving, I'm now pursing Distinctive Specialities in:

Discover Nitrox
Discover Deep Air (very controversial)
Discover Hypoxic Trimix.

The latter involves a 450 fsw dive to the Portland, which is sunk in the Stellwegen Bank. You must be under the direct supervision of a PADI certified assistant, who will stick the correct regulator in your mouth at appropriate intervals.

In the meantime, tub diving combined with O-ring's 8 martini lunch will help you prepare for and adapt to the narcosis you will experience on these more advance Experience programs.

Sign me up!

~<//><

P.S. I hope O-Ring isn't going to flash us with his great big ... u know what ...(I've heard stories that make me shudder!).

Congratulations Bwerb!!!

We were able to complete his SCUBA DIVER certification today!!!

It took a lot of work, and we sure had problems cause he kept arguing with me about some Discover DIR course he took (they have it all backwards, breathing from the LONG HOSE <harumph>), but eventually we conquered out those demons and got him certified the PADI way!!

With the SCUBA DIVER certification, you'll be able to register for our PADI Tub Diving program!! Maybe you'll want to include jepuskar so his Mom can have some peace and quiet...

:thumb:

radagalf once bubbled...
Congratulations Bwerb!!!

We were able to complete his SCUBA DIVER certification today!!!

It took a lot of work, we conquered out those demons and got him certified the PADI way!!

Is that we found out he has just made the cover of "Stroke Diver's Quarterly...the Starving Student issue." A big round of applause to Radagalf!

He has been working really hard on developing his dive kit to set the bar a little higher and the recognition by "Stroke Divers" is quite an accomplishment.

The latest additions to his winning ensemble include black 5mm neoprene gloves which are almost entirely held together by contact wetsuit cement. There are no visible stitches! He has also mastered the art of color sampling with a total of 23 distinct colors and patterns on his gear! The combination of a drysuit and a wetsuit hood is priceless and has earned Radagalf the nickname "moniter lizard" as his neck flares out when he swims. Thanks for signing me off yesterday...a great dive allround!...I'll be back to discover more...(and for those of you reading this thinking it's a joke...there is far more truth than fiction in this account...come-on Radagalf...post a pic...next time I'll bring the camera!)

Brian

radagalf once bubbled...

With the SCUBA DIVER certification, you'll be able to register for our PADI Tub Diving program!! Maybe you'll want to include jepuskar so his Mom can have some peace and quiet...

:thumb:

Umm, you just didnt take a crack at my momma did you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom