Conshelf XI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This dude gave me an old Conshelf from probably 1965 or something.
It only has 2 LP ports and one HP port.
It sat around for 2 years in a box and recently I thought I should get that thing going so I don't welch on my promise that I would dive that thing someday.
So I tore it down, looked everything over, and shoved all the same stuff right back in, tuned it, checked the IP - it held a steady 137, flipped the LP seat in the 2nd, and took it in the pool.

Wow! that sumbitch breaths like a champ!
It smokes that MK3/108 by twice. The mouth piece sucks though, I need to put something else on it.

For something that's 46 years old and breaths better than most of the new crap out there, and on top of it parts that are at least 30 years old :rofl3:

On top of that, the yolk can be interchanged with the Mistral to give a long yolk. Here's the USD information on the Conshelf XI:
ConshelfXICat.jpg

ConshelfXIIPerformance.jpg

This is a regulator to enjoy.

SeaRat

I recently dived a non-magnetic Conshelf VI I bought about 5 years ago. It was a good breathing regulator and I was diving it with all original parts and it had never been rebuilt. The Conshelf rocks!

Back
Top Bottom