Considering Moving to Maine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Eddie aka Diver Ed is the hookup for the Bar Harbor region. You can also find our dive club at The League of Underwater Superheroes . In the shoulder seasons Eddie normally does a weekly dive charter out of Bar Harbor. Those charters will be starting up soon after the scallop season ends in March.

Thanks.. I had a brain cramp and couldn't remember the name of dive club. Some of our Dive club members (United Divers of NH) have been corresponding and looking to do a get together. Problem is, it's a haul to get up there.

We used to camp at Mt. Desert Island in a pop up. I was sooo tempted to bring my gear up but wife was concerned family vacation would turn into dive vacation for me..

Thanks everyone for all the info. Im gonna try making it to that dive club meeting on thursday. Nubble light dive sounds intresting. Anyone have any more info on it for me? Thanks.

Any New England dive site/guide, even mine will have a blurb on Nubble.

Idk if you are stil monitoring this forum but my son and I had 3 beautiful dives in the Greenville area last week, 75 degree surface 64@ 25' vis was 30'+ Moosehead was like diving into a big beautiful pool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom