CONSPIRACY THEORY: I'm suprised no one else has caught this!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
After some consideration, too much time on my hands, and low blood sugar from not eating lunch yet....I have developed the following consipracy theory....
  1. We have two members here who subscribe the the DIR methodology of diving who are very friendly and helpful.
  2. One of these is Lost Yooper. According to his story, he got that name in part due to where he lives, the upper penninsula of Michigan, which is also known as the U.P.
  3. The other person is Uncle Pug, who is known sometimes as U.P.
  4. Now that you see the relationship here, I'm wondering if there is more going on here than anyone anywhere (even NetDoc) cares to admit.

--TM (who is now off in search of lunch)

two U P'ers in one. My theory is that NetDoc is really a spy masquerading as a computer/IT type. Something about I've seen "True Lies" too many times.

The professor in the the library with the candle stick. Is that right??

NetDoc--glad to see you have safely returned from this latest mission. We all trust that you have safely established "Q" at the new location. Hope the toe was not a problem.

BTW--since some divers are wearing ankle weights could it be that a steel toed boot would work?

Back
Top Bottom