Contacting SSI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GI0Ria

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know any contact PHONE numbers for SSI. Not dive shops associated with SSI, but actual SSI numbers. I found their web site, or the only web site I could find for them and it is a bunch of numbers with their associated jobs they do with SSI and well I couldn't figure it out.
Either I totally missed the boat on this, or it was starring me right in the face and missed it, but I can't believe it really IS this difficult.

The number/s I would like to get is any pertaining to help on questions regarding problems with dive shop where certifying. That simple really.

:) Thanks people

SSI USA
2619 Canton Court
CO 80525-4 Ft.Collins
UNITED STATES
Tel.: +1 (0) 970 - 482 0883
Email: usa@divessi.com

ohhhh Thank you, Thank you!
:dance3:

oh ok. I might be doing some writing but I mainly have some questions about how to proceed in some matters that have developed. If they suggest as one of the steps to file a complaint I suppose I will be writing.

Back
Top Bottom