• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Container for gear

Discussion in 'New England' started by reefseal, Mar 25, 2007.

1. wreckedinri

wreckedinri Solo Diver

# of Dives:
  2. reefseal

reefseal Solo Diver

The black one. http://www.newenglandmarine.com/imag...opy 162w.jpg

I'm going to try to make a road trip Sat. Portsmouth is less than an hour from Merrimack. The wife's giving me so much crap of the amount of gear taking over the basement. These things are stackable and can organize gear (warm water vacation gear in one tote, Wetsuits in another, dry suit stuff in other..) They're great for boat trips.

3. Diesel298

Diesel298 Contributor

Hahahaha
    have you read this thread dave. it almost sounds like your talking about us. hahahahhahaha
    I did actually contribute to this thread tho.....

4. yak

yak Contributor

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Are you assuming that all charter boats have a standard seat height, or are you gearing up for you favorite boat?

5. reefseal

reefseal Solo Diver

It seems like I can't get my tupperware container under any of the seats of most boats. I show up and the captains give me a "you're not thinking of having that on my boat look" Fran marceaux's, CAD, NorthEast Atlantic Charters all pretty much have limited space underneath. I hate doing the dive bag and save that for trips abroad.