Cool Scuba game - want to help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xoom

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

First of all hi everyone :) I am new to the forum, but an avid diver (PADI Rescue so far).

I just heard of this cool Scuba diving game that needs a certain level of support to get completed:

World of Diving | Indiegogo

I am not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the company making it. I just saw it, contributed myself, and would love to see it made, so thought I would put it out there for fellow divers to take a look at and possibly consider contributing. They only have a few hours left sadly, but I just found it recently, so please consider it! They need to reach $75,000 to make the game, which they are not at yet. They are planning on making it multiplayer online so you can play with people from all over the world. I think this can be a great tool to spark interest in diving.

Check out the game play video in the link above and some cool photos here: World of Diving | Indiegogo

My apologies if this is not the appropriate category to post this in, or if this type of post is not permitted. Again, I get nothing from promoting this other than a desire to see it made!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom