For Sale CooTwo Oxygen and Carbon Monoxide Gas Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoccerDad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not diving much these days and selling some stuff off.

Last service June 2018 had a new O2 and CO sensor installed plus O2 Calibration.
Firmware updated May 2019.

Asking $150.00 IMG_0288.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 135
You paid for them to upgrade the firmware but not replace the O2 sensor in May 2019?

You paid for them to upgrade the firmware but not replace the O2 sensor in May 2019?
I did not pay and at the time I was done for the year and would not be diving till next May so to pay for a new sensor did not make sense.

I did not pay and at the time I was done for the year and would not be diving till next May so to pay for a new sensor did not make sense.
They gave you a free firmware upgrade?

They did, I was getting an error message and it needed a firmware upgrade and since they had done one only months ago they did the firmware upgrade again no charge. Now, I am also an original backer so I have had this in a few times.

They did, I was getting an error message and it needed a firmware upgrade and since they had done one only months ago they did the firmware upgrade again no charge. Now, I am also an original backer so I have had this in a few times.
Wow. You actually got nice service from them for a change. Always saw a firmware upgrade quoted at something ~$50 in the past.

Congratulations on selling. Was considering one of these myself, but the thought of having to pay for firmware upgrades was a deal breaker...

Oh yeah...

Just a friendly reminder :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom