Coral Reef Health Experiment Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I refer this program on the given link and its a very nice for the volunteers and its also gives a perfect information for the marine science and this program is also very exiting for me.Thanks for posted here such a important information.

The third video is up. It explains what and how we are trying to do. The next video will be from Bonaire where you will be able to follow all the action above and below.

If you ever wondered what an underwater scientific experiment is all about you might find this fun. Prof. Burt Jones, USC Biology Dept is an experienced and world-renowned oceanograpther and tom Reynolds is an experience program manager (but not underwater). Everyone else is a volunteer, a recreational diver just like you.

We wont hide anything back. The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, the goofs, the misplanning and the agony of a scientific underwater experiment will be videod in low-tech, amatur format and posted in as near real time as possible.

You might even see a vid of a fish or critter but no guarantees.

Tom

Underwater video up. Only underwater video. Camera flooded. Seems like I have poor luck with video cameras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom