Costa Club in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joewr,

I do like the name suggestion but we already have a member of the boards going by that name. I had an email exchange with her the other day. She seems to be a very nice person and I wouldn't want to upset her with any confusion.

=)

we could make her an offer she could not refuse..but that was a different movie...

I guess its time to call it a day and a name. The merladies are suggestive of the name anyhow!

Dive safely,too!

Your Faithful Regulator-in-Tow

Joewr

Hi ayesa,

The French Quarter is located on 5th Avenue South. Go to the southeast corner of the plaza and walk about 2 blocks south.

The food is excellent.

DocVikingo

Joewr--

The real Gauchos (not guachos - this means a totally different thing) use boleadoras, not bolos..... (sorry I didnt read the email you mention :D)

And yes, of course I know the great Charles Schultz, I was just pulling your fin.... :froggy:

In any event, I will stay at the Presidente next time (Im just a sucker for good service and vacations are vacations), so I will let y'all know how it goes there).

breath deeply!

But, Groucho, I think they do abbreviate to "bolo" sometimes... And, if they do not, I do!

You will like the Presidente more than your previous digs. However, if you want to be around divers, you will find more of them at the Fiesta. And do try the sopa limon!

Good grief!

Joewr

a long heavy single-edged knife of Philippine origin used to cut vegetation and as a weapon

OR

a cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie

Ok, so its semantics, but --- you have to say what you mean and mean what you say, right...???

Say, Gaucho, old chap,

I think the I-T-S you were searching for was "it's", an English conjunction meaning "it is". "Its" is possessive, I believe. A typical use might be "its boleadora", if a Gaucho were an it.

Parse that, baby!

Joewr (educated in the olde schoole)

P.S., You make life interesting, Gaucho! Keep it up!

I have read with interest the various comments on the Costa club and Dive Paradise. I will be returning to Cozumel after a 16 year hiatus ! I got hooked by Bay Adventure's deal on an all inclusive package plus cheap air from Minnesota. I like hard beds and can put up with plain chow. I hope the diving is as good as it was in 1985. I will be there the last week in October--hoping to miss the hurricane season. For you Cozumel old hands--what weight/thickness/type of wetsuit/diveskin do you recommend for that time of year ? Is old Montezuma still a factor ?
If any of you will be there at that time I would enjoy making your acquaintence in that I am a solo diver.

The Professor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom