Coz packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bq93

New
Reaction score
Well the wife and I have been to Coz a few times on packages through Adventure Tours and it was a great time at a great value. Now that we are a little more familiar with the way things work we would like to try to be a little more independent. We are growing a little tired of the larger hotels South of town so we were really looking forward to trying Hacienda San Miguel. I figured airfare would be a little higher if we didn’t go with a package, but I never expected $800+ roundtrip from Houston. If I can’t find some better deals on airfare we may just have to go the package route again. I’ve tried Expedia and the like and $800 seems to be about as good as it gets, even if we fly into Cancun and take the ferry.

So does anyone know of an agency that include the Hacienda San Miguel in their packages, or a good agent that can help with airfare only? We can leave from Houston, Austin, or Dallas depending on the difference in airfare. We might also be interested in the Hotel Casa Mexicana.

Thanks for any help.

Go to the top of the page where it says userCP.
Send a personal message to "Achu". She is the manager of the Hacienda. Maybe she can help.
Good luck!

Welcome to the world of flying out of Houston to anywhere! Funjet occasionally offers $99 r/t from Dallas to Coz but it on short notice only.

Call Island Dreams in Houston. My last 3 trips to Coz, they got me decent prices on Conitnental.

Like Natasha suggested, Achu can give you the skinny from Hacienda San Miguels end.

Thanks for the help. I can get Funjet for around $300, so that is doable, but I will check on the other leads you gave me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom