Coz - suddenly - 15 to 22 April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbirch

Contributor
Reaction score
Woke up this morning with a sudden urge to migrate to warmer climates. Bought a plane ticket, booking a room, kissing my wife goodbye and will be heading to Cozumel this Friday for a week of diving. Thought I'd see if anyone else was going to be around, as I wouldn't mind meeting a few of my fellow SB'ers.

glbirch:
Woke up this morning with a sudden urge to migrate to warmer climates. Bought a plane ticket, booking a room, kissing my wife goodbye and will be heading to Cozumel this Friday for a week of diving. Thought I'd see if anyone else was going to be around, as I wouldn't mind meeting a few of my fellow SB'ers.

Leaving your wife behind on a trip to Cozumel ?MAN you are one brave dude :)
If I tried to leave my wife behind on any dive trip I would probably wake up in my back yard with all my belongings stacked neatly beneath me ON FIRE ! :11: :11:

glbirch:
Seems convenient that you're going to Mexico on the day taxes are due...

Dive safe,

Edit: Oops, I guess this doesn't apply in Canada. me bad.

Dive-Ho:
Leaving your wife behind on a trip to Cozumel ?MAN you are one brave dude :)
If I tried to leave my wife behind on any dive trip I would probably wake up in my back yard with all my belongings stacked neatly beneath me ON FIRE ! :11: :11:

Believe it or not (and she is a diver), she wants me to go. She hasn't the time right now but I need to get away for a few days. Last time I tried to take a week off work was November, and it lasted 1 day of fielding problems on my cell phone and home line before I gave up and went back in. This time... no phone! Be hard not having my usual dive buddy along but she's looking forward to having the house to herself for a few days.

sjspeck:
Seems convenient that you're going to Mexico on the day taxes are due...

Dive safe,

Edit: Oops, I guess this doesn't apply in Canada. me bad.

Just sent my taxes in last week. No... wait... those were 2003's taxes... never mind...

Well, that's it then. I've nothing left to do but sit and stare at my timer counting down...

glbirch:
Well, that's it then. I've nothing left to do but sit and stare at my timer counting down...

You @%$#@^#!
Have Fun..
2 more weeks then I'll be THERE :monkeydan

Back
Top Bottom