Cozumel Addiction Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krbailey

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
  • Do you ever have trouble remembering things or concentrating on what you’re doing because you’re thinking about diving in Cozumel?
“I’ll have that file to you shortly!” as you rapidly minimize the Cozumel Forum on ScubaBoard.

• Have you ever broken promises because of your diving in Cozumel?
“I know I said we’d go out to dinner but they need one more diver to go out for the night dive!”

• Have you ever done things when you were in Cozumel that you wouldn’t normally do?
“Tequila with dessert? Sure!”

• Do you ever make excuses for diving in Cozumel or lie to hide it?
“This dive package is a great deal! Prices will only go up!”

• Does someone make excuses for you after a day of diving in Cozumel?
“Keith won’t be at dinner. He’s too exhausted after 14 dives in 3 days.”

• Do others ever seem embarrassed about your diving in Cozumel?
“I wanted to go to on an Alaskan cruise but he just had to go to Cozumel for the 3rd time in 2 years!”

• Has your spouse or a girlfriend or boyfriend ever left you because of your diving in Cozumel?
“I’m not sitting at the pool all day waiting for you!”

• Have you ever had sexual problems that might be caused by your diving in Cozumel?
“Not tonight. I have to be on the 8:00 boat tomorrow.”

• Have you ever had severe shaking, heard voices, or thought you were seeing things after you’ve been diving in Cozumel?
“Didn’t you see that eagle ray? I never heard the divemaster ask if everyone had their weights? They always had them on the boat!”

• Have you tried to quit but found you just couldn’t?
“ How long until I accrue enough vacation time to go back to Cozumel!”

May I add ...?
Have you ever wanted to start yet another Favorites Restaurants/Foods/Drinks thread here because you are just so excited to get back to Cozumel you just want to chat?

"I know this has been discussed a thousand times before, but maybe someone has something new to add in the last week!"
:)

Back
Top Bottom